Five Dollar Dinners: How to Make Spicy Bean Burritos
I love meatless dinners, but with a husband that equally loves meat, I must make meatless meals so filling that meat is not missed. Spicy Bean Burritos are very filling, so filling that I can not go to the gym afterwards because my stomach feels so full because I have eaten too much since it tasted so delicious. This dinner costs a whopping $2.51 to make for two adults.
Sidetrack! Keen to update the overall design with my old business. Views concerning the style of http://www.appraisemuskoka.com? Genuinely a fabulous real estate appraisal service in Muskoka if wanted in the general Ontario region. Value a remark. Thanks!
How to Make Spicy Bean Burritos:
- 5 tortillas ($0.99)
- 1 c rice ($0.22)
- 1 c pinto beans ($0.50)
- 1 c black beans ($0.48)
- 1/4 c salsa ($0.16)
- 2 tbsp butter ($0.16)
1. Cook 1 c dry pinto beans, 1 c dry black beans, and 4 c water in crockpot on high for 4 hours. You can ignore this step by using 1 can pinto beans and 1 can black beans.
2. Cook beans and 1/4 c salsa in pot on stove.
3. Cook 1 c white rice, 1.5 c water, and 2 tbsp butter in separate pot.
4. After beans and rice is cooked, take them off their burners. Keep one burner on low to heat each tortilla before filling.
5. Spoonful 1/4 c rice and 1/4 c beans in the middle of each tortilla.
6. Fold each tortilla into a square. This recipe makes 5 burritos.
Kudos guys! I actually told my co-worker I could certainly describe this proficient rental exhibit service in Irvines, http://nldisplays.com in a site post. If perhaps you were looking to get a tradeshow display supplier within the general CALIFORNIA locale, they actually really are outstanding.
Finally, we will explain the outline for this specific material was given via Katherine over at futureboard hr. They are certainly an amazing HR recruitment agencys. We certainly cherish a useful proposal!
http://smilesunlimited.ca - Definitely worth exploring.
Posted in Food Post Date 11/27/2016