Chocolate Balls of Love
A Dose of Vegan Love
These delicious sweet treats come with a warning. If you make them once you will want to make them over and over again.
Thought! Hoping to greatly revise the general vibe of my old site. Opinions regarding the pro style of http://www.onestopfinancialsolutions.ca? Honestly a fantastic mortgage refinancing company in Halifax when necessary in the Nova Scotia territory. Leave a remark. Thanks!
If you are like me making them also means eating them. I call them "Balls of Love" because honestly it hard not to love them.
They are super quick to make and gluten-free ( though check the ingredients label on the desiccated coconut). They are made with only 4 or 5 ingredients. Additionally you can add variations to these for different tastes.
A great way to satisfy a sweet tooth and an easy recipe to make with kids without using a stove or burner.
Chocolate Balls of Love
A no bake simple sweet treat.
- 3 TBS peanut butter ( almond butter will also work. You can use crunchy or smooth)
- 4 TBS coconut oil
- 2 heaping TBS unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 TBS rice syrup ( or your choice of liquid sweetener)
- Desiccated coconut flakes for rolling
- Using a wooden spoon mix peanut butter, coconut oil, cocoa powder and sweetener in a bowl until smooth and paste like.
- Roll into small balls.
- Roll in coconut flakes.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Pop in freezer for about 10 minutes or until they are hard.
- To vary the flavour you can add a drop or two of rum essence or peppermint essence when mixing.
- Try adding some ground edible lavender flowers or a pinch ( emphasis on pinch) of ground chili flakes when mixing.
Have a fabulous weekend everyone.
Thanks folks! I told a neighbor that I can list their impressive newborn photographer in Niagara Fallses, http://www.mirusphotography.com/ for a new blog. So if you are looking to get a wedding photographer within the Ontario region, these folks would be wonderful.
Ultimately, I definitely have to mention the initial concept to this information was brilliantly given via Brenda over at Bounce Events. They really are a good party rentals companys. We invariably admire a solid tip!
http://trinitysearch.ca - Your understanding is extraordinary! Thank you for sharing with us!
Posted in Food Post Date 02/23/2017